1. I have a thing for vintage blankets. Like, I buy them all.the.time. They're perfect for picnicking, fort-building, floor palettes, and couch snuggling. It's become my latest thrifting addiction.
2. I gave up on Insanity months ago...because, let's be real, that workout was INSANE. No human being should ever subject themselves to that level of crazy every day. Well, this human being couldn't do it, anyway. So, I traded it in for Jillian's 30 Day Shred, which is much more my speed. I've LOVED it and have moved on to some of her other workouts for a little variety. I also upped it to 5lb weights and can do at least one "real" pushup. Boom.
3. I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT HAVING A NEW BABY! Bold, underlined, and italics excited! I've officially hit my "nesting" phase and it brings tears to my eyes to think that we're going to have a BABY in 12 short weeks! God is good! If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen some sneak peaks of some of the new-baby purchases I've made. The nursery is just starting to come together!
4. I love Jesus. He's the constant in my life, His love never fails, and He catches me when I fall. Which is a lot. I'm ever grateful for all that He's done in my life so far, and I pray that He uses me for His purpose all the time. If you ever want to know more (and I'm far from knowing it all...not even close), don't ever hesitate to email me!
5. My house is a wreck right now. I don't know if it's the back-to-school busyness or what, but I'm pretty sure there are some bananas rotting somewhere in the kitchen and that the amount of clothes in the laundry room is nearing you'll-have-to-go-naked tomorrow status. I can't do it all.
6. I am the oldest of three girls. I love my sisters dearly. Chelsea is 4 years younger and Aubrea is 6 years younger. We have a great time together and have about a bazillion memories to rehash when we're all together. Love them!
This is one of those memories: Awkward Family Photo #108. Yes, it went in the annual Christmas card. I know you're so totally jealous.
7. I go back to school in t-minus 3.5 hours. Omiword. That is 12 kinds of crazy. Kids come on Wednesday. WOW.
8. I love home decorating! I've pretty much done a big ol' whopping nothing to the new house, but the old house was really put together-ish. I miss it sometimes, but we kept it as a rental...so I still feel connected to it :)
9. I slept with my baby blankets until Beckham was born! Is that weird? I think I'm completely adjusted and relatively normal, so it must not be that weird. Becks sleeps with them now and they are pretty much shreds. PS. I called them Bluey and Whitey because one was blue and one was white. Original, eh?
10. I'm a Title I teacher. I spent four years in the classroom - 2 in first and 2 in K - and started doing Title I last year. I do a lot with data, reading intervention, and RTI. It's a great fit for my life right now, but I really really really miss the classroom and hope to return someday...hopefully to kindergarten :)
And, because I love you for reading to the bottom of this ever long and ridiculously random list, and to celebrate another year in Title I, my intervention packs are discounted until the end of the day! Woop woop! Click on the pictures below to check them out!
Happy, happy Monday...the last Monday before school starts for me!!!!!
PS. If you want to link up with Blog Hoppin,' click below!