Monday, June 10, 2013

Color Me Kindergarten + a Kinder Summer Sale!


My word, I promise to never promise a promised blog post again.  I just can't do it!  Especially over the summer.  

What I'm saying is: Office Overhaul = FAIL.

My husband was in Haiti all last week on a mission trip and I spent a lot of time with the kiddo.  So, it will happen one day.  I just don't know when :)

In the meantime, I want to introduce you to my latest set of kinder centers, inspired by my kiddo!

You see, Becks is going to KINDERGARTEN in the fall.  WHAT?!  I know.  Insane.  


So, we've been doing a bit of kindergarten prep over the summer, including reading easy-readers, practicing handwriting, and introducing sight words.  While Becks can easily recognize his colors, color words was another story!  Further, I wanted to get him ready for the structure of a center.  {I figure any help I can offer his K teacher in advance is a good thing!}

Hence, Color Me Kindergarten - a great resource for reinforcing colors/color words and for providing an easy introduction to centers with minimal prep, easy organization, and little management.  In fact, if I were teaching kindergarten, I would probably use this pack as my first set of centers with my kiddos because they're that easy!  


Because I love my kindergarten teachers, from now until the end of the day tomorrow, you can get Color Me Kindergarten, 20 Day Check-Up {Kindergarten Review: Reading Foundational}, and Crazy for Kinders {back-to-school} pack for 20% off!  That means you can get ALL 3 for $14.40!  {Must be purchased individually, though.}



Okay, I'm still in my pjs at 2:15pm, so this sister is getting in the shower!  I have a good excuse, though...B didn't get in until 2am last night :)


Have a great Monday!!!!!


12 comments :

Mrs. Nunley said...

I'm still in my pjs too. I am justifying it because it's a summer Monday!

-Megan

First Grade Magic

Sara Connell said...

I am still in my pj's too and I have NO excuse (except that my kids slept until 11 a.m. and it is summer)! I love the picture if you and B and I LOVE how all your accessories (sunglasses, necklace, bag and bracelets) match! So cute! :)
Sara
First Grade Funtastic

Ashley said...

Ahhh! This makes me miss teaching Kindergarten sooo much!

http://scarlettmoonblog.blogspot.com/

Second-grade-alicious said...

Just wanted to say I LOVE your dress! And the sunglasses. So cute.

Bridget S said...

I have a special place in my heart for Haiti. I've only been there once.

Bridget
Literacy Without Worksheets

PS I love your accessories in the GRADUATE picture :)

Sara Soucy said...

Your son is so adorable! I love his smile!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Primary Paradise said...

Your little guy is getting so big. So cute. That's what summer is all about, p.j's all afternoon. Love your kindergarten units.
Tammy
Primary Paradise

lorena said...

Wish I were still in my PJs...I've got til this Thursday yet with my kiddos! ;)
Thank you for the sale, I just got your color unit and am printing some things out to get them ready while I still have access to our school laminator! :)

A. Monroe said...

I'm in your shoes too. Sending my first (and only) little sweetie off to kindergarten in a few weeks. Your activities look great to add to our summer school at home.
Best of all, I do not have to create them :) .
Thanks.

School Is a Happy Place

Amanda Pauley said...

I wish I could still be in my P.J.'s at that time!! Thanks for the wonderful sale as a kindergarten teacher I am super excited!! :)

Amanda
Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

Sarah said...

Totally snagged it for my own future twin kindergartners!! Im sure everyone will LOVE it!! Happy Summer!! I know that we are LOVING our time together!!

Sarah

kheila dunkerly said...

My little guy is heading to kindergarten in the fall too...unbelievable! While some of the color stuff is a little to young for my firsties, it will be perfect for him! Thanks!
Kheila
Two Friends In First