Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Fav Finds for K and 1st!

Who doesn't LOVE a good shopping spree????  

My word, I stocked up on some *amazing* deals these past two days!  And, I'm getting ready to go back for Round 2!  Let's just say my clip art fix has been fulfilled :)

Have you shopped yet?

Keep next year in mind or find some goodies to end your year with a bang!

Since I'm not in a classroom anymore and can't use lots of what I see,  I'm going to showcase what I would totally buy if I were!  It's like window shopping!

I looooooove Michelle's products for prepping kiddos for 1st and 2nd grade!  Genius!  


And, while you're shopping her store, you MUST grab these precious Dollar Store Superlatives!  Your kids will just FLIP over these awards.  Great for your end-of-the-year plans.  {Michelle wrote all about both products HERE!}


Howsabout a little farm unit fun?  Kathleen's Farm Frenzy pack is perfect for your kinder kiddos!  I LOVE Kathleen's products.  She makes center time totally doable AND fun!  And, if you're getting ready for next year, you MUST add her Alphaheroes letter pack to your cart.  The kids in my RTI group this year LOVED these activities!!!



And who doesn't love a little Cara Carroll in their classroom repertoire?  Love this Surf into Summer pack!  Another kindergarten goody!


What about precious Julie Lee?!  This Tops and Bottoms unit is just too dang sweet!


Need a fun end-of-the-year unit for first?  Jodi's Blast Off unit could be just what you need!



Another *genius* idea?!  The Queen of the First Grade Jungle is SPOT ON with her Busy Teacher packs.  PTL for timesavers like these!


Erica's Evidence Binder is just perfect for keeping yourself organized and accountable throughout the year.  Getcha some.


And, lastly, sweet Cheryl.  Her sub stuff is incredible and makes you feel like getting a sub for a day really isn't that big of a deal.  


 So, that sale runs through midnight tonight!  Most sellers are offering 20% and you can use TpT's extra code TAD13 to get ANOTHER 10% off!  Hurry, run fast!  

Happy shopping!!!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks so much for the shoutout about my Space Unit!!!

RealOCteachers said...

Are you trying to make me go broke?! Just kidding... these are awesome finds. It is so nice of you to highlight other sellers' work. :)

The REAL Teachers of Orange County

Erica Bohrer said...

Awe, thanks Abby! You are the sweetest.

Miss DeCarbo said...

You picked out so many awesome items! :)

Sugar and Spice

Laura Wanke said...

I saw on pinterest what looks like a communication binder...Rocks binder? I can't find it on your blog. Is there a way to locate this so I can read about it? It seems very interesting!