Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Spelling for All Seasons Part TWO!

I AM SO SORRY!
This was promised in November, and I just couldn’t get it finished!  The adoption approval totally took precedence in my life from the beginning of November through the first week of December.  There was SO MUCH paperwork to do, in addition to developing a 20 page Shutterfly profile (a 20+ hour feat in itself), and getting our home ready for our social worker to visit.  Seriously, not a second to spare!
 
And, then, voila, it was Christmas!  Yesterday!  And, I turned THIRTY two days before that! 
 
63742_206154026188029_1528949503_n
 
So, please forgive me for my month-long absence.  I have a bajillion things to catch up on, but – for now – here is the much awaited Spelling for All Seasons Part Two.  This is a follow-up from Spelling for All Seasons Part One that came out of the summer.  Check out the details
  SpellingForAllSeasons_PartTWO
 
Here’s a little sample of the included craftivities to take you right up to the end of the school year :)
 
0Penguin0Snowman0Groundhog0Love0Kite0ShamHat0Bunny0Flower0Pinata0Sun
Merry Christmas!  More to come…PROMISE! 
 
{And if you want to know more about the adoption or our family goings-on, check me out here: www.babblingabby.blogspot.com }

16 comments :

Kelley Dolling said...

I will be following along as you partake on this next wonderful adventure . . . my heart is so happy for you and your family! Congrats :)

Andi said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Your crafts are too cute!
~Andi

Miss T said...

What an exciting time in your life!

Congrats :)
Journey of a Substitute Teacher

A. Monroe said...

Thanks for the spelling art projects. We used the Part 1 during the first semester and my school sweeties loved it.
Good luck with your family's journey.

abqgreene said...

We adopted our oldest in 2006. I know the pressure of getting it all done. And you were still smiling on your birthday. I wish you the best and if you ever have questions/ frustrations about the process, please feel free to contact me. It can be very lonely of you don't have someone you know who has ben through it.
abqgreene@gmail.com

RealOCteachers said...

Congratulations to you and your family!

The REAL Teachers of Orange County

Chrissy said...

We adopted twice...in 2007 & 2010, both boys! I will place your name on my waiting families & start praying. We have been so blessed by the experience and can't wait to see what God has in store for your family. And waiting is the hard part, but so worth it!

Lili Garcia said...

Oh Abby, this packet is wonderful!!!!!! I love it. Wishing you the best for the whole process, and a very Blessed New Year :)

Kelli Hartman said...

Can I just say you look beautiful! Happy Birthday and congrats! :)

Kell
mrshartmasfirsties.blogspot.com

Lisa Mattes said...

Oh, Abby, my smile was so big reading this! I am so very happy for you! Sending you strength and the warmest of wishes, sweet lady!
http://growingfirsties.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

You are ROCKING 30!! Gorgeous birthday pic!

Ms.M said...

Ok I can't say I was chomping at the bits for this but I was hoping it would come out. Thank you, you rock. I love part 1 and am looking forward to part 2. It is in my cart as we speak!
Melissa
Ms. M

Katie Knight said...

This is such an adventure! God bless you as you navigate through it.

Karyn said...

Happy Belated Birthday! So happy for you on your adoption adventure!

Ms.M from Teachingisagift said...

Congratulations! I was adopted by two fantastic parents in 1968! My Mom is 85 and lives next door! I am her primary caretaker as she has Alzheimer's now. She is a fantastic Mom and we'll get through this together! I always tell her she didn't grow me in her belly BUT she did grow me in her HEART!
I would love to invite you to my New Year Linky Party at http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/2012/12/2013-new-year-linky-party.html. You can link up your long awaited project and join lots of other great teacher authors and teacher bloggers. The party has just started!

Dusty Drosche said...

This looks great! Thanks so much!