Sunday, November 25, 2012

Looky! Looky!

 

Hello, friends!  And, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

First, I have to show you our first official family photo.  And by “official,” I mean not one that I asked a complete stranger to take after giving him a 30 second tutorial on how to operate a DSLR in the middle of the pumpkin patch while he looks at me like I’m 50 shades of crazy.  Then, the picture is blurry and/or Becks is sticking his tongue out or crossing his eyes.  I kid you not.

I mean, for real, they are SOOOOO handsome!  Love my guys!

mullins-0483

And, in the spirit of family photos, guess who we got to meet yesterday?!  You’re going to fah-reak.

2012-11-24_1353768184

WE HAD BREAKFAST WITH PETE!!!!!!  AND HIS FOUR GROOVY BUTTONS!!!!!  So stinkin’ fun!

Anyway, things are going to be sparse around here for awhile.  Not that they haven’t been, but I have a good reason.  A very, very good reason.  I want to tell you REAL bad, but I’m practicing patience and waiting until the time is right.  I promise to share just as soon as I can.  Now, get your minds out of the maternity ward…

In the meantime, tomorrow is Cyber Monday!  Yay!  I’m planning to blow up TpT tomorrow as I ransack my favorite sellers stores.  My wish list overfloweth.  My shop will also be on sale for 20% – but, if you add TpT’s code (CMT12), you can get an additional 10% off!  YESSSSSSSS!

If you’re school doesn’t celebrate religious holidays or you’re ready to get a head start on your January plans, check out these fun winter-themed activity packs…

Slide1

SnowManBLOGpic

Or, if you’re in the mood for some RTI goodies (which are also great for pre-K, ESL/ELL students, or for remediation or acceleration depending on the grade), check out these…

CoverPicLetterSounds_COVER

Slide1

And, here’s my latest for Number Sense #0-20 which I blogged about HERE.

Slide1

Now, it’s back to grading Academic Team tryout tests (did I mention I’m the new coach?!), while I enjoy our newly decorated holiday home.  LOVE IT. 

2012-11-25_1353886549

Peace, love, and pumpkin pie, friends.  {Oh, yes, I made those pies pictured above.  From scratch.  Holla’!}

28 comments:

Stephanie said...

Say what!? Where does one go to dine with Pete!!!?

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Amy B said...

Can't wait to hear your news! I'll admit, I thought you were going to say you are pregnant! Have a great Monday!
Amy Burton

Jill H said...

Holy Awesome - Pete the Cat! Yes, I am jealous. Great photos, too!

Karyn said...

Love your family pic and Pete the Cat!? So jealous! Your house looks fabulous! We're all decorated too...the earliest we've ever done it! I'm thrilled!

Karyn
Kideducator@comcast.net
Aisforapplebisforblog.blogspot.com

Brittany Hutchinson said...

Ooooooh my goodness how in the heck do you get to have breakfast with Pete the Cat?! SO cool. I bet your son was over the moon!

I'm definitely pumped for your TpT sale, going to stock up! I love your blog and store, girl :-)

Happy Holidays!
Brittany

Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit

Jeanne said...

Good to hear from you again! That
Becks is growing up so fast!

OK--I hope the time is right very soon because I am not a good or patient person when it comes to waiting on exciting news!

I thought new home!

Mrs. Shelton said...

I'm still going with you are expecting! :) Hoping and praying that is your news. I just ordered that same Merry Christmas banner from Land of Nod. I had to talk myself out of the new tree skirt and stockings. Still not sure I won't go back and get them! Your family pictures are GREAT! We just had ours taken as well, but it's a secret until Christmas so I can't share them all yet!

Sarah
Kindergarten Korner

Sara Soucy said...

Beautiful family!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Kelley Cirrito said...

I am totally coming over for some pie!!! House and family picture looks great! Love your new units like always!

Kaija said...

Um you are too stinkin cute and I love all your products! Thanks for making incredible things!!

Mrs Cupcake said...

Beautiful family pic! :)
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Ashley Reed said...

How dare you dangle that carrot in front of our noses and leave us hanging like that!!! I'm anxious to hear your news!!

Jodi said...

Your family picture is ADORABLE!!! You are all so photogenic! And, Pete the Cat...jealous!

Jodi

Courtney said...

Can't wait for the big reveal!! :)

megandw said...

Breakfast w/Pete??!!?? I'm so jealous! How did you even have the opportunity!
I love a decorated house...its so cozy!

Rachelle said...

Oh. My. Pete.


Love you and your cute family picture!

mtompkins said...

Breakfast with Pete!! So cool! I will be doing some TpT shopping at your store!

Marissa
WILD About First Grade!

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

I love your family pic and I am SO JEALOUS that you got to meet Pete the Cat. SO JEALOUS!!!!

Miss Nelson said...

Best Family Photo EVER!
So beautiful

isra said...

Happy family.Beautiful! <3

Blair said...

Love your precious family! Miss you.

The Peanut Gallery said...

Your family is beautiful...and pies from scratch? Well, let's just say you are my new hero.

Anonymous said...

I savour, result in I found exactly what I used to be having a look for.
You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man.

Have a great day. Bye
Here is my homepage ; how to download movies

S. Simpson said...

My mind did immediately go "the maternity ward". Great family pictures. . . looking forward to hearing the good news.

✰ Stacy

Simpson Superstars

Jill H said...

Harper collins?

Ms.M said...

Totally purchased your numbers RTI pack. I have them all so far. I spent WAY too much today, yikes. But how could I resist with such great deals?
M

Amy J said...

Beautiful family pic! I snatched up your RTI numbers pack during the sale and it is incredible. I knew it would be! Thanks. :) Hurry back and tell us your news!

Amy

What Happens in First Grade

ladybruce19 said...

cute <3